GLAMOROUS, SEXY, ALLURING – THE CAT EYE HAS BEEN A BEAUTY TRICK OF THE STARS
Eye liner was first used in Ancient Egypt and Mesopotamia as a dark black line around the eyes. As early as 10,000 BC, Egyptians wore various cosmetics not only for aesthetics but to protect the skin from the desert sun.
The cat eye became very popular in the 1960’s with many movie stars – such as Sophia Loren and Bridgett Bardot. The cat eye added a glamorous and alluring look. In today’s world, stars like Taylor Swift and Madonna have been eyeliner and cat eye fans.
The cat eye can help to make the lashes look fuller and also add a lift to the eye. A cat eye done right can put just the right touch of glamour to a look.
Tips For a Perfect Cat Eye:
- Pick a great eyeliner that go on well – not thin
- Use a thin brush
- Start out thin at the inner out and go wider at the edge of the eye
- Use a good eye lash curler – and pinch the lashes upwards at the outer corner
- Fill in above at the outer edge of the eye with a darker shadow
- Make sure to fill in your brows and also make the line of the brow follow the upward line of the liner
- Pick a great false eyelash to finish off the look that is fuller at the outer edge of the eye
SHOP CAT EYE TOOLS